Today I am eight months on Testosterone and Zoladex (a hormone blocker). I have experienced a lot of changes in the last eight months, some I didn’t expect and some changes to slow for me. The physical changes I have experienced have been;
- My voice has got much deeper, unrecognisable from pre-T.
- Ache – especially my face and shoulders.
- Body hair, everywhere.
- Some facial hair, I would like more
- Change of my face shape.
- Wider nose
- Skin rougher
- Lower growth, and increased sensitivity
- Higher sex drive.
My none physical changes have been;
- Increased aggression in the first month
- Increased dysphoria. Especially chest
- Dreaming more vividly
- Negative feelings about fertility and children
- Increased suffering of dyslexia and speech impediment
Overall I am happy with how much I have changed in the last eight months and can’t wait for what’s to come
-Honest Trans Guy